The first meeting with my host was great. I've been introduced to all members, it was a national holiday so everybody was at home. They were smiling and welcoming to me, I felt comfortable easily.

I stayed in this family only 2 nights so it was quick, but it was a great experience.
The host shared with me about her and her family's story, It was interesting to talk and know more about them, about our different culture and daily life.

My host and their son, we've been to 서대문자연사박물관, I've been to many museum in Seoul but it was the first time for me in this one, and right after we had lunch together in a traditional Korean restaurant.

I've been very satisfied by your service, actually it was the first time I used your service, so I didn't know the different step to apply for a homestay as a guest, but Vivien from your staff helped me and gave me precious information so It was easy to apply for it, I always felt free to ask you questions if I had and you always replied to me quickly so I really appreciate it ^^

Well, I don't have that much more to say, except I was really satisfied by your service and the host family you introduced me, I keep only good memories and will maybe ask for your service again in the future ^^