Hello, this is Michael Rizzo, who was staying with the Chun family in Booam-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul.

Tonight will be my last night with them, as I will be moving out to find a new place near Youido, which is where I willl begin working next week. 

First of all, I'd like to thank you and your Homestay Korea for offering this homestay service to others who need a place to stay while they are in Korea. 

But most importantly, I'd like to say how incredibly kind, gracious, and caring the Chun family has been to me while I stayed with them. 

They have done more for me during these past 3 weeks, than I ever could've asked for. 

From the first day, they treated me like I was one of their own. 

I'm greatful that I had the opportunity to live with them, and befriend such a wonderful couple and I expect the friendship that I've made with them to continue. 

I don't know if there is something that your company can do to recommend others to stay with the Chun family, but if there is, I would highly recommend anyone who plans on staying in Korea for any period of time to stay with this warm and loving couple. 

Once again, thank you for everything and best wishes to you, Homestay Korea and the Chun family. 

Sincerely, 
Michael Rizzo