Miss A′s Suzy has revealed that her crying and laughing combination acting from Uncontrollably Fond was inspired by personal experience. 

On July 4, Suzy attended the press conference for upcoming KBS2 drama Uncontrollably Fond at the Grand Hyatt Hotel located in Seoul, Korea. During the interview, reporters brought up her crying and laughing scene from the trailer. Suzy commented by saying, "I personally experienced it before."

10665102_inside.jpg

Suzy continued, "I told the writer about the experience and they included it in the script. If a good idea surfaced while talking to the actors, the writer would incorporate it into the script." 

The actress-singer confessed in regards to her scene, "I′ve experienced it, but trying to act it out was hard. A scene that was previously recorded had to be shot again for the final product."

Uncontrollably Fond is a drama about a couple, Shin Joon Young played by Kim Woo Bin and No Eul played by Suzy, that got separated during their childhood and reconnects as adults. When they meet again, Shin Joon Young has become a top actor-singer and No Eul is a documentary producer. The drama just began last July 6.